As an ambassador, I have gotten many questions from prospective students on what Ross means to me. I have created the following list in order of importance.
- My fellow Rossers: Even before I started at Ross, I have had the privilege of interacting with Ross alums and students. They went out of their way to help me out. Thanks to their help, I got into Ross, switched my career successfully, and made lfelong friends.
- Enriching classes and workshops: My favorites are Interpersonal Relationships, Turnaround Management, and Incorporating Industrial Design in Marketing so far.
- Opportunities to hear from industry leaders: In less than two years, Twitter, General Mills, Kimberly-Clark, and many other top executive leaders have all graced Ross with their presence and eloquence.
- Numerous student-led programs: Some of you might be wondering why this matters. To me, this means that Rossers have the initiative to shape their experience. Case in point. Follies and Go Blue Rendevous.
- Off the beaten path activities: In case if you want to get out of Ross, you can go to the Arb for open mike night. And the artistic talents were fantastic. I thought I was on the set of American Idol.